This program is designed for goalkeepers looking to take their game to the next level, whatever that may be.
Not satisfied with your current goalkeeper program? Feel like you could be doing more? Not making progress? Want to reach your full potential? This is the program for you.
Measurable Results. . . Guaranteed Results! Try the program for free, you won’t be disappointed.
100% Satisfaction or your money back! We can and will make you a better goalkeeper.
Train from home via Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
This program is ideal for:
- Elite Youth Goalkeepers
- High School Goalkeepers Looking to Secure College Scholarships
- College Goalkeepers Looking To Turn Professional
- Professional Goalkeepers Looking To Secure A More Lucrative Contract
- (professional goalkeepers may be given access the full program, free of charge)
Program Instructor – Michael Hunter
Goalkeeper Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Head Coaches that want to gain more intimate knowledge of the goalkeeping position will also benefit from this program.
Program is delivered by highly certified trainer with 25+ years of experience, both as a goalkeeper and a coach at the professional level.
Proprietary Goalkeeper Positioning Software
Learn to be in the right place, at the right time, everytime.
We have trained goalkeepers at all levels of the game. This includes Canadian Youth Internationals (U15, U17, U20 World Cup), Full Senior Internationals (Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti), NCAA Div I, NAIA, U-Sport (Canada), Professional Goalkeepers in both the US and Canada. Male and female.
This program is 100% flexible and customized to the needs and budget of the client. We work with you to design a program that addresses the needs of the goalkeeper in question. Not a cookie cutter, one size fits all solution.
- One-on-One Video Analysis
- Video Editing Services (Recruitment Videos, Highlights, etc.)
- Game Evaluations
- Individualized Programming – Every Goalkeeper Is Different
- Modern Goalkeeper Tactics & Techniques
- In Depth Assesment of Goalkeeper Positioning
- Goal Setting (immediate, short term, long term, etc.)
- Mental Training
- Much more. . .
Highly Detailed Video Analysis and Game Evaluations
Every goalkeeper who has participated, professional down to the youth level, has benefitted from this program.
Contact us for a free, no obligation required, one on one training session:
Hear what others are saying about the program:
Professional Goalkeeper – Christian Oxner
All-Time Shutout Leader – Illinois State University – Haley Smith
Professional Goalkeeper – Kieran Baskett
Former Head Coach – Canada & Trinidad & Tobago Men’s National Teams – Stephen Hart